TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle

5 posters

Go down

No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle Empty No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle

Post by Komodo_Zero Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 am

I'v recently placed an order on an import copy, and I must say, it looks epic. I may be able to provide a review if necessary.

Over the top, sexy, stylish and utterly, brutally violent. What more can you ask for? It even has 8-bit homages.
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle Empty Re: No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle

Post by Darren Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 am

I'm enjoying the first, so i'm sure if I like it enough i'll be getting this one.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle Empty Re: No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle

Post by Komodo_Zero Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 am

If you like the first, yes. This one is just as, if not more, over the top.
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Am playing this rite naoz. Is awsum!
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure-rain Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Mmmm Naomi. :3

'Nuff said.
Azure-rain
Azure-rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 pm

XD

Indeed.

I'm loving the game so far, glad I imported. I like the inclusion of the Dark Side tracks, especially the Hatsune Miku mix for BJ 5 XD
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamon Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 am

Why are there only 5 replies in this thread? Most of the posters here own a Wii. Don't you dare tell me everyone passed on this game, it's Wii GOTY material. Travis Touchdown is the greatest anti-hero to grace the Wii, and that's fact.
Kamon
Kamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 am

The main problem would be that this is a UK-Dominant Forum. And this game isn't yet out in the UK. So only our American members, and UK Importers... And... *Coughspiraterscough* would have played it...

Plus, I hated NMH. So I have no interest in this game ^_^
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:10 am

I'm an importer, with a soft-modded Wii.

But what Dunncor said is true, talk is slim because only 2 or 3 people here have actually played it from what I see, me being one of them.
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamon Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:25 am

Dunncor wrote:The main problem would be that this is a UK-Dominant Forum. And this game isn't yet out in the UK. So only our American members, and UK Importers... And... *Coughspiraterscough* would have played it...

Plus, I hated NMH. So I have no interest in this game ^_^

That's a shame. NMH2 is such an improvement over the first game, you couldn't imagine. I hadn't realized the game wasn't out in the UK though, but that would explain everything. Oh well.
Kamon
Kamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 am

Comes out in April, so you can see why I imported XD
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down