TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International

3 posters

Go down

Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International Empty Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International

Post by Wido Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 am

The PS3 verison of Star Ocean is out to buy in shops. I'm curious on whether to buy this or not. Watched the trailers and I am impressed by the look of the game. I'm intrigued in White Knight Chronicles and that comes out the same day as Heavy Rain. So two games in one day will be lovely jubbly.

Any of you lot interested in Star Ocean? This will be the first time playing a Star Ocean game so its wise to buy previous games or not...
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International Empty Re: Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm

I've not played it, but it's apparantly a very typical JRPG. However, it does it's job brilliantly.

White Knight Chronicles is a mixed bag though, it isn't really bad but it isn't really an outstanding game. Also, if you didn't like Final Fantasy XII or dislike the combat mechanics of most MMORPGs, avoid.
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International Empty Re: Star Ocean: The Last Hope/ International

Post by Azure-rain Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Star Ocean : till the end of time is one of my favourite games ever.

I'd recommend you to buy it, deffo.
Azure-rain
Azure-rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:21 am

I'm going to wait to buy Star Ocean for the station to be honest. The likes of Heavy Rain, BC2, FF13 and God Of War III. Star Ocean and the likes of White Knight Chronicles will be put back.

Star Ocean will become cheaper as the 360 verison is very cheap as well. I might as well wait for that good price.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum