TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarioWare: D.I.Y

3 posters

Go down

WarioWare: D.I.Y Empty WarioWare: D.I.Y

Post by RawkHawk Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 am

Super Mario Galaxy and Other M may have been at the top of the list at the recent media summit, but there has been some other gems mentioned in the summit. WarioWare D.I.Y is one of these. Simply put, the main feature of this one is being able to create your own minigames in a lot of detail and sending them to friends, as well as being able to download some from Nintendo's database. If interested, you can read up more on it.

Am I the only one who is loving this?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

WarioWare: D.I.Y Empty Re: WarioWare: D.I.Y

Post by Dunncor Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:07 am

I was initially VERY interest, however due to the vast number of other games coming out this year. I think it's going to end up being on I miss out on... What a shame, could always be a cheap present for some sort of occasion I ask someone to get me
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:40 am

For me, it's a definite purchase. Because I'm not a major 360 player, most of my game money is focused on Nintendo, game money which is getting less and less now. Nevertheless, like Miles Edgeworth, it's a must-buy for me.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 am

I love this game! I think its the first Warioware game I like the idea of, mostly because I want the ability to create my own games and share them with friends!
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum