TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Of War III [PS3]

4 posters

Go down

God Of War III [PS3] Empty God Of War III [PS3]

Post by Wido Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 am

First of all, the opening of God Of War III is like describing how Cheryl Cole would do to you with a 1 on 1 session. The first couple of scenes of the game easily made my jaw hit the ground, it’s that indescribably epic. When I mean ‘epic’, I mean on an epic scale. Can God Of War III, which is 10 to 12 hours long, keep up the opening momentum like it did to me?

At first, God Of War III doesn’t look like Kratos is gripping the power of the Playstation 3 on which it can achieve though, saying that God Of War III does have its glorious moments which will make you excited all over. Comparing God Of War III to other hack & slashes. God Of War III stands out on top for that eye candy and is far the best hack & slash I have played and its about time it arrived on the PS3!

You can continue reading here: http://geekmandem.com/2010/03/22/god-of-war-iii-review/

10/10

Your support would be appreciated Smile
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

God Of War III [PS3] Empty Re: God Of War III [PS3]

Post by Pwiimus Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:12 am

I'm sure after the title it could simply by referred to as 'it' lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:53 am

Pwiimus wrote:I'm sure after the title it could simply by referred to as 'it' lol

Hehe, I thought I would give you two paragraphs to grab the reader as they put it Very Happy
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm

lol, I mean instead of writing God of War III when you reference it, just put 'it'.

It's not like people will wonder whta you are talking about lol.

First of all, the opening of God Of War III is like describing what Cheryl Cole would do to you in a 1 on 1 session. The first couple of scenes of the game easily made my jaw hit the ground, it’s that indescribably epic. When I mean ‘epic’, I mean on an epic scale. Can it (at 10 to 12 hours long) keep up the opening momentum like it did for me?

At first, it doesn’t look like Kratos is pushing the power which the Playstation 3 can achieve, though saying that, it does have its glorious moments which will make you excited all over. Comparing it to other hack & slashers, it stands out on top for that eye candy and is by far the best hack & slash game I have played and its about time it arrived on the PS3!

lol, I'm bored so I've edited it to make it easier for me to read Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:12 am

Lol fair enough, blonde moment from me! Very Happy

I'm slowly improving... Well, I think I am... I guess the more I do these reviews the better I will become I guess. Smile
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumSamusUK Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Or you could just have the grammar Nazi attitude that I have. Gets you much further, but pisses people off to hell and back. I obviously couldn't care less about that mind, so I persist with anal spelling corrections. You can expect a lot of "Last edited by PlatinumSamusUK" under your posts wherever you go. Pwii saved me the trouble on this occasion though.
PlatinumSamusUK
PlatinumSamusUK
The Regginator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 am

lol Platty Very Happy

Glad you took it the right way tho Soundy Very Happy, there was no malice or real nitpicking intended. Just a bit of friendly experience Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 am

Lol no problem PS Very Happy At least I give you something to do round the forum Wink

Aye, grammar has never been my strongest point even though I got a B in my English GCSE's exams... I guess the marker had a long day and just ticked random things. Thats my theory to be honest with you lol
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumSamusUK Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 am

I got a B, but I thought my teach was an absolute bint, so I did no work. Then, when I had influenza at Christmas, she didn't give me an extension on my coursework, so that got marked at an overall D, and thus I was at a deficit from the outset. Had a blinder of an exam, because I did a descriptive writing piece about Lions based on a program I'd been watching last night, and came out with a B overall. Not exactly a true reflection of my grasp of the English language would you say?
PlatinumSamusUK
PlatinumSamusUK
The Regginator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Indeed.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben64 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

I enjoyed the demo back when I had a PS3! My only regret is not trying that full game out, but it's not regrettable that much as I'm not much of a GoW fan. Very Happy
Ben64
Ben64
Graphics Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum