TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal

4 posters

Go down

Portal Empty Portal

Post by Darren Sat May 15, 2010 3:50 am

So who recently downloaded Portal for the PC with the added ending? Currently at the time of writing, Portal is absolutely free! I urge people to grab it before they change their minds!

http://store.steampowered.com/freeportal

Once played, what do people think to it? Be sure to use appropriate spoiler tags to avoid upset.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Portal Empty Re: Portal

Post by CONOR Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:47 am

Yeah, I got it.
It ran quite slow on my PC and all the graphics very reduced (apart from the portal gun for some reason) but I still got the experience.

It has very innovative and clever gameplay and the whole creepy lab atmosphere, complete with promises of cake, is weirdly fascinating and keeps you on the edge.

Who got it free while they had the chance?
CONOR
CONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Scabby Sid Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:02 pm

I got it with the Orange Box on release, played through it by the end of the day, and then left it until a version came out on XBLA, which I promptly completed (including the bonus levels, some of those are really tricky). Top class game, awesome concept.
Scabby Sid
Scabby Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

I bought The Orange Box a while back purely to see just how good Portal was* - apart from the lack of Cake I wasn't disappointed. I certainly can't wait to see what GLADoS has in store for us in Portal 2. Very Happy

(* Despite never playing the first one, I really enjoyed Half Life 2 as well Smile )
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum