TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."

+2
RawkHawk
Wido
6 posters

Go down

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."  Empty "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."

Post by Wido Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 am

Title says it all really. Duke Nuken has finally been confirmed. 2K announced Duke Nukem: Forever at the PAX convention yesterday.

With the closure of 3D Realms it looked pretty slim it would never come out. Even though the game was announced back in 1997. There was still no sign of it coming out either, but that is besides the point. 2K = Legends for announcing Duke Nukem Forever and penned for 2011.

You can catch gameplay footage at PAX here.

A few screenshots heading your way as well.

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."  Img_1689-w1000

You can view more here.

Discuss!

Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."  Empty Re: "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."

Post by RawkHawk Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 am

I think this announcement has just shaken parts of the gaming world. Despite not being interested in this game, I'm still going to follow this game as much as possible.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."  Empty Re: "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum."

Post by Pwiimus Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 am

They're have been rumours since it's canning that some other developer may pick the game up as it was almost finished, so not that great a surprise.

The only surprise is that someone has announced it's release soon and not in 10 years time lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 pm

When I see it on store shelves for myself thats when I'll believe them Very Happy
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:43 am

Pwiimus wrote:They're have been rumours since it's canning that some other developer may pick the game up as it was almost finished, so not that great a surprise.

The only surprise is that someone has announced it's release soon and not in 10 years time lol

It's a surprise that there's actually proof of it being picked up. I think this is the only time where there's been a demo or at times even images.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 am

Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 am

I don't rate that Yahtzee's, rather predicted and boring.

I, simply cannot wait for Duke Nukem. When I get some MSP. I shall be getting Duke Nukem 3D, even though I already got it on several platforms, but I will also be getting Manhattan Project which I have never played before. Side scroll-er which is totally different for Duke.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NotNamedJohn Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:05 pm

I thought this was about the movie "They Live" at first. I am disappoint. Sad
NotNamedJohn
NotNamedJohn

http://logicallyparadoxical.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 am

Yeah they really should've trade marked that line lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotNamedJohn Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Seriously though, it'll be interesting how this turns out. How much of the current game is still from the original Duke Nukem Forever at this point, anyway?
NotNamedJohn
NotNamedJohn

http://logicallyparadoxical.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum