TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shift

3 posters

Go down

Shift Empty Shift

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 am

Has anyone here played the Flash game "Shift" before? If not, I recommend it. It's a puzzle/platform hybrid game with a single ingenious game-play mechanic. The graphics are deliberately simple: you control a black silhouette, the platforms are black with a white background... But when you "shift", the world flips over, you character becomes a white silhouette, the white background becomes the platforms. Y'know, it might be easier if you just play the damn thing. There's also a Shift 2, which adds a couple more game mechanics. As for Shift 3, well let's just say it gets a lot bigger... If you liked the innovative puzzles and dark humour of "Portal", then I'm sure you'll like these games too.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Shift Empty Re: Shift

Post by RawkHawk Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 am

Yup, I've played it and loved it. One of the most innovative flash games I've played, as well as one of my favourite. IIRC, it's also on iTunes as an app, as are a few other popular flash games such as The Impossible Quiz.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 pm

That was pretty good fun Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm all for the small-time indie game developers. If they sold "Shift"on XBLA, PSN and WiiWare/DSiWare it would get more recognition. OK, they'd have to come up with loads more levels/puzzles, but it'd be worth it.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum