TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout: New Vegas

Go down

Fallout: New Vegas Empty Fallout: New Vegas

Post by Wido Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:54 am

Went into town today to pick up my CE of New Vegas. GAME normally opens at 8:30. When I got there, big line was forming up. Majority of people went in for New Vegas and some for Vanquish.

Quite impressed by the CE but not as good as the Fallout 3 CE in my opinion.

So far I haven't even started to sink my teeth into the story of New Vegas. I have done bits to the main story but mainly being doing the side quests. Levelling up, getting certain perks and generally getting items, bottle caps (in-game currency) and other bits and bobs.

Pretty much saved this town I am currently at being over-run by a gang. Got some nice armour, stimpaks (first aid) and some money. Definitely helps when you got high speech and barter skills. Really does come in handy.

So far I am liking it. Definitely liking the atmosphere. This time it feels like the wasteland is even more grittier than it was once before in Fallout 3. Not come across any Super Mutants yet but I sure will do. Been up against so far: Gang members, crook adventurer, bloatflies, Dark Scorpion, Giant Mantis Nymphs, Gecko.

Whilst doing a side quest. I found a snowglobe. 1 down 124 more to collect I think.

Easily recommend the game so far! Not even come across a bug yet, which to my pleasure thank god! I have been saving quite regularly as you never know what might happen.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down