TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spare Parts

2 posters

Go down

Spare Parts Empty Spare Parts

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:20 am

For those of you who didn't already know about it, "Spare Parts" is a downloadable (XBLA and PSN) co-op focused game made by EA coming out this month. Players control a pair of cartoonish robots whose ship has crashed on an alien planet and have to find new parts to fix it (not exactly the most original video game plot, but who cares?). From what I can gather from the game-play trailers it looks like a decent cross between "Ratchet & Clank" and "God of War", with game-play split between platforming, puzzles and all out combat. Also, Simon Pegg voices the ship's computer. Very Happy

EA's page does a better job of explaining things. I'll be honest - it isn't going to be the most ground-breaking video game ever, but I think it looks fun to play (and another reason for me to get my 360 online so I can raid XBLA).

Oh, here's the obligatory Youtube video:

Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Spare Parts Empty Re: Spare Parts

Post by Wido Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:13 am

Just watched the video. Not bad at all actually. Like you said. I don't think its going to be ground-breaking stuff but the appeal is there for a nice audience to download it.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum