TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner

4 posters

Go down

Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner Empty Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner

Post by Wido Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:41 am

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all!

The forum as of late has gone quiet once again which came to no surprise, but seeing as its Christmas. Activity will be down as its that time of year where we spent time with our families, stuffing our faces and drinking like there is no tomorrow. Well it is in my household with a chock a block of my family coming over.

So, my first competition has finally come to a close. Nice little response, so I appreciate the support.

Less blabbering and lets announce that winner shall we? But, first the answers to the questions.

Question 1: What's the name of the protagonist you play in Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?
Answer: John 'Soap' MacTavish

Question 2: Who voices Alex Mason and Victor Reznov in Call Of Duty: Black Ops?
Answer: Alex Mason = Sam Worthington, Victor Reznov = Gary Oldham (didn't matter what order)

Question 3: What Call Of Duty game are you on and mission?
Answer: Modern Warfare 2 - Hornet's Nest (Takedown mission is acceptable due to location)

Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner Mis_07_008

Question 4: Who says this line in a Call Of Duty game: "Oi, Suzy."
Answer: Captain Macmillan. Makes appearance in Call Of Duty 4 in Capt. Price's flashback in Chernobyl.

Question 5: Which character did Craig Fairbrass voice in COD4 and what film did he star in with Sylvester Stallone?
Answer: Gaz & Cliffhanger

Winner is... chelskiboy247!

Congratulations, code is on the way!
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner Empty Re: Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner

Post by RawkHawk Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:03 am

Well done chelskiboy! Very Happy
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner Empty Re: Win With Wido - December 2010 - Winner

Post by chelskiboy247 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:38 am

Woo! Thanks Wido. I guess all that time it took to research the answers paid off!
chelskiboy247
chelskiboy247

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:10 am

Well done! By research I assume you mean Google Wink Still, fair is fair! Big congrats to you!
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm

No worries Chelski, and well done!

I was thinking of a Battlefield 1943 giveaway but I'm giving that to Darren my good friend here.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down