TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrestling Topic.

4 posters

Go down

The Wrestling Topic. Empty The Wrestling Topic.

Post by Smudge Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:57 pm

As most of you will know, I'm a massive WWE fan, and this years Royal Rumble has gotten me more excited than recent PPVs, as the match itself is rapped with strylines and can have so many winners, so is anyone else a wrestling fan here? what are your predictions for the match.

- World Champion The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio.
This one is obvious, like winter coming around, here comes the Mysterio push. And like Winte, doesn't usually last past Febuary

Winner: Taker

- WWE Champion Sheamus vs. Randy Orton.
Heel vs Heel is a concept that doesn't normally happen, usually because it doesn't work. With Sheamus still trying to prove that he can hang in the min event, without a clean pin over Cena yet, maybe eating Orton will silence the haters. Doubtful, but I can see Orton losing via something to do with Legacy.

Winner: Sheamus

- ECW Champion Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson.
Now Big Zeke isn't my first choice of challenger, but he's been steadily improving with time. Now Christian needs to move off the C show, quick. He's cleanly underused and has been the ECW champion for so long that no-one seems a legit challenger. Zeke would be the same, if not to Will Regal in hi corner. I can see everyones favourite brit getting Involved here and winning Big Zeke his Big belt

Winner: Ezekiel Jackson

- Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James.
Don't care, hate this storyline, stupidly picking on someone who isn't fact for cheap heay.

Winner: Mickie James

- 30-Man Royal Rumble
After last year, where there was so much shuffling of champions and storylines leading up to Wrestlemania, I have learned not to take things for granted. Everybody and their grandmother is going to pick Shawn Michaels to win the Royal Rumble and face The Undertaker at 'Mania. I don't think this is going to happen. HBK and Undertaker only have a few years left, and they should be spending those years having fresh matches with young talent or the occasional dream match. Last year, Taker vs. HBK was a dream match because they hadn't wrestled in ten years and had incredible interactions at the Rumble. This year, it would simply be a good match that will likely steal the show, but does neither man any favors. Instead, I'm going with the scenario that DX is going to collide at 'Mania, with Triple H representing Vince McMahon and Shawn representing Bret Hart. They have teased dissension between the two and given Shawn's state right now, all it will take is Hunter eliminating HBK to put him over the edge. I predict that is exactly what will happen, with them making it to the final three, Hunter tossing out HBK and HBK helping the winner eliminate Triple H. And the winner? Only the most deserving man, and one who can have an absolute classic with The Deadman come 'Mania.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Last edited by Smudge on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smudge
Smudge

http://kingsmudge.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Wrestling Topic. Empty Re: The Wrestling Topic.

Post by Dunncor Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 pm

- World Champion The Undertaker vs. Rey Mysterio.
Not much to say, Undertaker will win.
Winner: Undertaker

- WWE Champion Sheamus vs. Randy Orton.
If Sheamus loses his title this quickly, his credibility will plummet in my eyes. So he has to win.
Winner: Sheamus

- ECW Champion Christian vs. Ezekiel Jackson.
I predict Christian getting drafted after Wrestlemania, plus he's been ECW champ for to long.
Winner: Jackson

- Women's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Mickie James.
I don't care to much, I prefer Mickie James as wrestler. But I think Michelle should win. Mickie will though
Winner: Mickie

Royal Rumble:
Shawn Michaels will not win, unless Undertaker somehow loses to Rey Mysterio. In which case he might, as I could see him winning it then getting annoyed when he can't challenge for Undertaker.
I could actually see Rhodes or DiBiase winning, only if Randy Orton beats Sheamus. They've been teasing the split up for months, and it could be a Evolution Repeat, so to speak. Orton tells one of them to go to Smackdown to get the title so Legacy can dominate. But he challenges Orton.
I'm going to have to agree with you Smudge. They had a very good match on Smackdown months ago and haven't feuded properly yet. The only way I want this to go is with a Jericho vs Undertaker Feud leading up to Wrestlemani. Meaning that...
Winner: Chris Jericho
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 am

Spoiler:

You can watch the winning moment here:
Spoiler:
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smudge Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

I'm just letting people know this has become the generic Wrestling topic now.

So, who's watching Raw =D

EDIT:
Update On The Re-Branding Of The ECW Show

- WWE has registered the trademark NXT, for "the production and exhibition of professional wrestling events rendered live and through the media of television"

- Pwinsider.com has confirmed through sources within WWE that the ECW show will be re-branded as WWE NXT, with NXT standing for next generation.

Last edited by Dunncor on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double Post.)
Smudge
Smudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Smudge Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 am

So, Who watched WWE Elimination Chamber?
Smudge
Smudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:46 am

I use to be a big fan on Wrestling. WWE now is totally rubbish. There is only 3 things which make me watch it still. Kane, Undertaker and the story with Bret Hart. Wrestling today isn't what Wrestling was 20 years ago. Of course this will happen with everything and I do hope that WWE looks back on the past and try and re-ignite the excitement story lines and the superb wrestling back to the present day.

You may disagree but I prefer the past than the present at the moment. I still watch the dvds I have got from the past. Here are some wrestlers which I really liked in the past and some current ones as well.

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Jake The Snake Roberts
The Rock
Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love
Chainsaw Charlie
Kane
Undertaker
Hulk Hogan
Bret Hart
Owen Hart
Vader
Andre The Giant
Million Dollar Man
Ric Flair
The Sandman
Big John Stud
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Farooq & Bradshaw
The Headbangers
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down