TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off-Topic Pub

+18
rbevanx
PlatinumSamusUK
Thompo555
Azure-rain
Zero
Kuroneko
Pwiimus
Lady Catrin
NotNamedJohn
GhostAnime
RawkHawk
Wido
Smudge
Matt
Darren
Ghost
Dunncor
Komodo_Zero
22 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Off-Topic Pub - Page 38 Empty Re: Off-Topic Pub

Post by Wido Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:58 am

Darren wrote:I've actually managed to increase activity on my forum, and all I can really say that has done it is constant updates, exclusive news and plenty of activity from the staff. It has helped! Other users feel compelled to post and in turn those have also posted too.

The news site is your gold mine really, you need to use it!

Don't know if you are going to see this (seeing as you aren't on Skype at this moment in time as when this reply is posted.) I sent you some Metroid interest to you via private chat. I thought you might be interested in posting it, though you might of seen it yourself and already done so.

G'day! Feels like the forum is getting active. Hopefully it continue at a fine pace and get some more people on board.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah, hopefully over the next few weeks the boards get quite active.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 am

I will try and post when I can but as I have already mentioned to members in the chat, I won't be doing a great deal of it while i'm running the other forum. However that isn't as demanding as this one as it doesn't have as many users and isn't on a broad range of subjects.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Well as I will probably be getting my 1000th Wii soon, I will no doubt be upping my posting rate, as is usually the case when I have a Ninty system on the go Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:37 am

Got my SNES Virtual Console Controller today from Club Nintendo!

Its win!
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 am

Awesome!

*wants one but would never use it*
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 am

Why not?
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:34 am

I already have a Classic Controller which I hardly use.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 am

Afternoon. Need to get this place a bit more lively. MORE COMMITMENT PEOPLES! Very Happy
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm doing my best lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:56 am

I also got my SNES Virtual Console Controller the other day! WE WIN GHOST! *virtual high five*

I've had my friend over for the weekend and we've been busy playing games, eating and spending time out at the pub drinking alcohol. Was a nice couple of days though, I needed that communication as it was really depressing.

I'm currently in the process of growing some wisdom teeth into my mouth and one on the bottom right is really pissing me off, sore as hell and affects my eating. I just hope it comes through normally so I don't have to have it out.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:34 am

Soundwave wrote:Afternoon. Need to get this place a bit more lively. MORE COMMITMENT PEOPLES! Very Happy

Agreed, although I have to give major kudos to Pwiimus and Asha for their continus forum support. Very Happy
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Darren wrote:I also got my SNES Virtual Console Controller the other day! WE WIN GHOST! *virtual high five*

I've had my friend over for the weekend and we've been busy playing games, eating and spending time out at the pub drinking alcohol. Was a nice couple of days though, I needed that communication as it was really depressing.

I'm currently in the process of growing some wisdom teeth into my mouth and one on the bottom right is really pissing me off, sore as hell and affects my eating. I just hope it comes through normally so I don't have to have it out.

Just have a couple of Mollars removed, they're less painful to remove and give space for your wisdom teeth to grow into, worked for me alltho doing it that way wasn't exactly planned lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:46 am

G'Day. Long time no speak. Activity on both news and my counterpart on the forums is somewhat lacking as of late. However that is to change. Expect 3 reviews going up this weekend or I might space them out going into next week.

Then we have the Joypads christmas feature. Not quite sure when it should be posted as I need to ask the guys about that.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 am

Soundwave wrote:G'Day. Long time no speak. Activity on both news and my counterpart on the forums is somewhat lacking as of late. However that is to change. Expect 3 reviews going up this weekend or I might space them out going into next week.

Then we have the Joypads christmas feature. Not quite sure when it should be posted as I need to ask the guys about that.

TO THE FORTRESS OF DOOM!

And by that, I mean the FORTRESS OF STAFFITUDE!
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi guys

I've been fairly busy keeping Shinesparkers running, it's all going very well! Christmas is nearly upon us, the snow has been coming down a fair bit and the temp is dropping to stupid lows. Anyone else having trouble with the snow this year?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 am

G'DAY. Long time no speak. Been busy with college work and other day to day stuff. I'm still looking for another part-time job or full time job to be honest. Sick to death of college now with its un-organised tutors. I know for 100% sure when I do get a full-time job or even part-time. I will quit college.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:03 am

The main snow trouble I've had is getting to college and back, which can be problematic but which will get worse in January when we get more snow and ice, I feel.

I have unorganised tutors too, it's horrible. You're encouraged in college to teach yourself at times, but there's limits for that.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:34 am

RawkHawk wrote:I have unorganised tutors too, it's horrible. You're encouraged in college to teach yourself at times, but there's limits for that.

Try to prep you for Uni, my course is at least 50% self-teachment, and it's similar for most other people I know here Very Happy
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 am

Dunncor wrote:
RawkHawk wrote:I have unorganised tutors too, it's horrible. You're encouraged in college to teach yourself at times, but there's limits for that.

Try to prep you for Uni, my course is at least 50% self-teachment, and it's similar for most other people I know here Very Happy

I understand that, I just don't understand why the tutors didn't actually tell us what we had to do for our coursework until two weeks before the deadline, and the work we had been working on was actually a useless 'fun task'. xD
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 am

Sunday. I don't mind them as much now. Monday's = the new Sunday for me. That said. Not long till I'm off for two weeks for the festive holidays.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:24 am

I hate Sundays. It's that feeling that college is tomorrow. I also never seem to go out on a Sunday.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:13 pm

Who needs to go out on a Sunday? lol If you haven't got a girlfriend then Sunday's are very relaxing. I can remember the Sundays which required me to be up to go off with the missus. The only time I got to get a kip was in her bed.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 am

Wido wrote:Who needs to go out on a Sunday? lol If you haven't got a girlfriend then Sunday's are very relaxing. I can remember the Sundays which required me to be up to go off with the missus. The only time I got to get a kip was in her bed.

I used to go out on Sundays to things like mates' houses and the park and stuff. But recently, not as much.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 am

Christmas is fast approaching. Not in the mood just yet but I will be. I think I need to un-wrap the Muppets Christmas Carol film from what I got last year at Christmas and watch it some point this weekend. Such an awesome film.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next