TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

5 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Empty The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Post by RawkHawk Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 am

Am I the only one majorly excited for this? Yes, it's a remake and yes, it probably won't be as epic as the original (*looks at Super Mario 64 DS*), but I'm still really looking forwards to it, mainly because I love handheld Zeldas despite this being a remake of a console version. It's said to not be a 'remake', but a 'reimagining', meaning a lot of things are bound to change, possibly story-wise.

What do you want to see changed or added in? If I could have one thing added in, I'd say it'd be more dungeons, probably bonus dungeons. They'd do for good sidequests. They could even be story dungeons, although I can't think off the top of my head where there could be an extra dungeon.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Post by Wido Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:02 am

One reason why it makes the 3DS a 200% launch day purchase Very Happy.

Looking forward to play OoT on a handheld. Shall bring back some awesome memories of the game.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Post by RawkHawk Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 am

I'll definetely get the 3DS on release, and this will probably be a title I get. I expect I won't be able to get many games, but this might be the one I get depending on what else comes out. If we get Paper Mario as a release title, then that might take priority.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am

I'll try and get both OoT & Paper Mario. The 3DS for me will only be exclusives and the odd RPG.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:56 am

Usually, with consoles I get on release, I can only afford one game, and this time, it's gonna be really tough.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:20 pm

This is easily a system seller for me, I would buy a 3DS just to relive the moments of Ocarina of Time in 3D with improved graphics. Even though OoT isn't my favourite Zelda, it's still one of the best games I've ever played and a part of my best N64 memories. This will be a Day 1 buy for me, and is most likely already a GotY 2011 contender for me Razz
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:22 am

I will most certainly be getting 3DS on day 1 of release, and this may well be my game of choice.

However it looks like there are going to be loads of cool games out so choosing just 1 is going to be difficult.

As for Oot, I've only ever played it on Virtual Console and didin't really get too far, last I remember I was inside somethings stomach lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 am

For some. OoT is one of them games you can keep buying. OoT is certainly my favourite Zelda game. I really liked Windwaker and the look of Skyward Sword has potential to be my favourite Zelda game of all time.

Pretty much taking the visuals from Windwaker, not being a younger Link but older and being what it does best.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 am

Things have changed, I probably won't be able to get a 3DS at launch Razz Still, this game is in my top 3 most wanted 3DS games.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 am

I enjoyed the Zelda game on DS (Phantom hourglass)

Unfortunately I had to sell the DS before I got to finishing the game
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 pm

I'll be getting this day 1!

This will be my 5th version of OoT <_<

N64 Original
Gamecube Collectors Disc
Gamecube Master Quest Disc
Wii Virtual Console
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:46 am

Third for me. I'm like this with games, really. N64 version was bought specifically for Ocarina of Time obviously, Master Quest was bought with Wind Waker, and Collector's Edition was given to me as a gift. I trust Nintendo will change enough in this game to make it interesting enough.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 am

Only got OoT twice. N64 and the Master Quest version on Cube.

Shall be my 3rd when I get the 3DS.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down