TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Attorney Investigations 2

3 posters

Go down

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Empty Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Post by RawkHawk Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 am

Just announced, sequel to Ace Attorney Investigations.

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/ace-attorney-investigations-2-in-development-for-ds/

Basically, we have hardly any information, but this is the stuff that's floating around.

Spoiler:

What do you think?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Empty Re: Ace Attorney Investigations 2

Post by Darren Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Interesting! I still need to play the first Investigations but i'm glad they're going to continue on with this path..although I wonder when we'll see an Apollo Justice 2..
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 am

Not even played any of these games, but on ONM website. They got some screens of this game. I didn't want to post on the news site, I thought I would leave that for Alex.

Very Happy
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 am

Darren wrote:Interesting! I still need to play the first Investigations but i'm glad they're going to continue on with this path..although I wonder when we'll see an Apollo Justice 2..

You should play the Phoenix Wright trilogy first. It gives a bit more insight into the story, and hey, Trials and Tribulations is the best Ace Attorney game. I imagine we'll get one more AAI game though. As for Apollo Justice 2...it's been in limbo for about two or three years, I believe. Shu Takumi, Ace Attorney's creator, has left the franchise behind, but AAI2 gives Apollo Justice hope.

Soundwave wrote:Not even played any of these games, but on ONM website. They got some screens of this game. I didn't want to post on the news site, I thought I would leave that for Alex.

Very Happy

I'll edit the post in a sec. The new images revealed a major character returning.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:23 am

Let's just put some info here. Obviously, there will be SPOILERS

What we know about Case 1:
-It's supposed to be similar to a case you'd find at the end of an Ace Attorney game.
-It's set 10 days after the first game
-The president of Zheng Fa is coming to visit, and for some reason he's doing his visit at Gourd Lake. You may remember Gourd Lake from the first game, the place where Robert Hammond was killed and Miles Edgeworth was accused of his murder. Anyway, someone assassinates the president, and it's up to Edgeworth, Gumshoe and Kay to find out who.
-Shelly de Killer, the assassin from Justice for All, pops up in disguise as an ice cream vendor. Hm, an assassin at an assassination...Rumour has it he's accused of the murder at first however.
-A reporter appears at the lake, but it isn't Lotta Hart.
-The president's bodyguard is a witness. He seems a bit deranged at times, but loves Chess. Maybe he introduces Edgeworth to Logic Chess?
-The victim is the president of Zheng Fa. He's an extremely large and intimidating man. Perhaps his death will bring Agent Lang back? The Ace Attorney franchise has a knack for bringing back old rivals...
-Logic Chess is introduced here. It's similar to the Magatama, except it's based on asking questions and there's a timer which decreases depending on what actions you make.
-Winston Payne makes his regular cameo here, making him and Gumshoe confirmed as the two characters who appear in every Ace Attorney game up to now. Will the other two, Phoenix and the Judge, appear too?

What we know about Case 2:
-Set in a prison
-Edgeworth investigates here with Kay
-Edgeworth meets two new rivals here: a judge who is part of a comitee investigating prosecutors to see if they are fit to do their job, and a new prosecutor who the judge wants to replace Edgeworth. The new prosecutor appears to be a magician of sorts.
-The prison appears to be derelict or abandoned.

What we know about everything else:
-There's a character we know nothing about who appears on the cover of the box.
-The game was created because of the positive reaction to the first game.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down