TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

4 posters

Go down

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Empty Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Post by RawkHawk Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 am

See this article for more information.

Are you excited? Who do you want to see appear?

I'd like to see Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Emmy and Chelmey appear. The first two are from Phoenix Wright, the second two are from Professor Layton. Maybe Larry/Wendy and Stachenscarfen for fun too. ;D
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Empty Re: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright

Post by Ghost Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:54 am

I believe you said it best on Skype:

[19/10/2010 18:34:58] Alex says: FUCKING JIZZ!
[19/10/2010 18:35:04] Alex says: MY DICK'S ABOUT TO FLY OFF WITH EXCITEMENT!
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 am

Hehehe ^_^
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:44 pm

I love it when two companies come together, i've seen some great stuff with Nintendo and Capcom with Minish Cap, Nintendo and Team Ninja for Other M and I really hope Level 5 and Capcom will bring a great game to the fans.

I also hope that it will boost the popularity of those franchises.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

I'm kinda confused about what to think about this...

No, not that I don't know what to think about such a collaboration, I think it's an awesome idea. No, my problem is in the gameplay. I love the gameplay in the Ace Attorney games, as I like me a good visual novel, but not in the Layton games. They confuse the fuck out of me, I can't get my head around many of the puzzles...

It's not that I'm stupid or anything, on the contrary, it's just that these kind of brainteasers take me ages to try and solve, more often than not to no avail. I just can't stand having to stop and think for such long lengths of time, they utterly ruin the flow of the games for me (especially when I'm never getting a solution either...).
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Darren wrote:I also hope that it will boost the popularity of those franchises.

This. I know many Layton fans who are buying the Ace Attorney series because of this game, and vice versa.

Komodo_Zero wrote:I'm kinda confused about what to think about this...

No, not that I don't know what to think about such a collaboration, I think it's an awesome idea. No, my problem is in the gameplay. I love the gameplay in the Ace Attorney games, as I like me a good visual novel, but not in the Layton games. They confuse the fuck out of me, I can't get my head around many of the puzzles...

It's not that I'm stupid or anything, on the contrary, it's just that these kind of brainteasers take me ages to try and solve, more often than not to no avail. I just can't stand having to stop and think for such long lengths of time, they utterly ruin the flow of the games for me (especially when I'm never getting a solution either...).

The number of puzzles will probably be a lot less, since they have to fit stuff from both franchises in. It might play out like in Eternal Diva where the puzzles are quicker to solve and rely a lot on quick thinking. Also, it appears that Layton may play the role of a prosecutor of sorts at the start, so the puzzles may reflect that.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 am

Even I am excited and I haven't even played a Layton game before. I think i'd like to though, puzzles are always fun. I shall have to try out a demo or something, I wonder if that DS download thing still works on the Nintendo channel...there might be something on there.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:49 am

I don't think they have a Layton demo, but you'd like the Layton games, they're fun.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:01 am

Is it just me or is most of the stuff we've gotten more related to the Ace Attorney franchise than the Professor Layton franchise? We've seen scenes in court, more of the focus is on Shu Takumi than Level-5 from what's been said in interviews, and the artwork for the defendant looks closer to Ace Attorney artwork than Professor Layton artwork. I want to see some Layton gameplay before the game's release.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down