TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Halloween!

4 posters

Go down

Happy Halloween! Empty Happy Halloween!

Post by RawkHawk Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 am

Happy Halloween, everybody! Hope you're going to have some fun, whether it be trick or treating, no matter what age, going to a halloween party, or even staying at home and eating the sweets you're meant to give to trick or treaters.

For the occasion, the site is doing a feature, looking at 10 games the staff would want to put zombies into. The results are interesting and funny, so give it a look by clicking here!

We've got some good stuff planned for the site over the next few months, so look out for those. Hope you all have a good halloween!

Last edited by RawkHawk on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween! Empty Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by Pwiimus Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Tomorrow is Halloween Twisted Evil

It is and shall always be a silly American tradition that is not needed over here.

To be honest I'm surprised there isn't a massive trade in Happy Halloween cards and gifts lol.

And don't get me started on the xmas ads that are already showing in f'ing October santa
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Pwii, you old fart! Very Happy

You wait till it hits Dec. Awesome features are getting lined up which I got up in draft in MS Word.

GAME do, do a halloween special of games. Dead Space and the whole lot. Worth a punt if you haven't already got some of the game they have on there. Only this weekend mind, so make it worth while!
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 am

I had a friend over this weekend. In the afternoon we went for a meal and a drink and just watched Iron Man 2 then played games all evening. Was still a nice day though!
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:30 am

I like Halloween, it's nice that we have a holiday which isn't taken seriously and where people can have loads of fun. Dressing up in weird costumes and going to halloween parties is fun.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down