TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter

+3
Wido
Ghost
Karlius
7 posters

Go down

Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter Empty Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter

Post by Karlius Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Well I was a long term member of the VG community I'm now just a mod over there and have relinquished my need to post.

Been a long time visitor to the site but never introduced myself. Hell I even got a review posted - Alan Wake check it out...

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/2010/07/06/alan-wake-review/

Will be trying to be a more active member, to write some good posts and contribute to my usual standard. Maybe take my Panaroma defined mental illness to a new level.

If you ever need help with Gears 2 or Gears in general I'm your guy!

Karlius
Karlius

Back to top Go down

Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter Empty Re: Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter

Post by Ghost Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:55 am

Welcome Karlius! Very Happy
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter Empty Re: Yoo Hoo It's Karlius off of such sites as Videogamer.com and Twitter

Post by Wido Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 am

Hoo-Rah!

Welcome Karl. First job for you to do is that you do best. Kick Bev up the arse and get posting on here again! Smile

I need Gears 2 co-op to be done hint, hint. Very Happy
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:28 am

Hooray! Welcome to the site!

You've gotten a welcome from the two admins and the owner of the news site, what could be better?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Turner Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:33 pm

A welcome from the queen... and batman!?
Turner
Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by rbevanx Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Hiya Karl Smile
rbevanx
rbevanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 am

Welcome my Namesake Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down