TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing right now?

+19
cheezysplosion
rbevanx
Azure-rain
Kuroneko
Lady Catrin
Pwiimus
shinkukage09
PlatinumSamusUK
Smudge
Ben64
Matt
Darren
Wido
Vexan
Dunncor
RawkHawk
NotNamedJohn
Ghost
Komodo_Zero
23 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

What are you playing right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Pokeymaz Sowl Slivver!

That and Yakuza 3.

Set me up a Cyndaquil AND a Totodile, thanks to the Japanese version I've had for a while now. Also have me a Mew from a Japanese event that ended last month I believe. Oh, and an Arceus, mt second one...

Maybe I should head to the bragging thread from here on...
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now? - Page 11 Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by RawkHawk Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 am

HeartGold. Just did the Safari Zone first task and now I have to wait until Baoba calls me so I can get the final two Pokemon for my team. Problem is, conflicting sources say it's either 3 in-game hours or 24 actual hours.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumSamusUK Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 am

Finished Red Steeel 2 except for the challenges, so I'll be back onto Endless Ocean 2 for when I need to relax. I've not actually played too much of it because I've been a lot more relaxed recently than when the year started, but I've got a lot of stress yet to have; read as "exams".
PlatinumSamusUK
PlatinumSamusUK
The Regginator

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 am

HeartGold. For the whole day I've been training up Larvitar and Marowak. They're nearly at the same level as the others.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:16 am

Pokemon SoulSilver. I think it will easy become the best Pokemon game for me...
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Some more HeartGold. Training my whole team to Lv44. Only got Marowak to go, two more levels Very Happy
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:18 am

SoulSilver for aaaages. Preparing for the Elite 4, mostly ready actually with all my Pokemon lvl 44 minimun as I speak.

Aim to hit around 48 before trying.

Also, got BlazBlue! Again! Limited Edition this time!
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumSamusUK Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Tried Playing Halo 3 online earlier because itr's free Live over the weekend. Didn't work. The BT home hub is useless for online gaming. Needs a hammer taking to it.
PlatinumSamusUK
PlatinumSamusUK
The Regginator

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

HeartGold, as usual. Got my team to Lv50 except Tyranitar which is Lv55. Played some Pokethlon, which is fun.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Beat the Elite 4, making my first steps (properly that is) into Kanto!

So long Johto! Time to go to my preffered region XD
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

I've just tried taking on the Elite 4 and lost in Soul Silver. It was down to the wire with Lance, so i'm just going to raise a few pokemon's levels and see where that gets me.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:08 am

Elite 4 on HeartGold. Team is Lv50 except Lv55 Tyranitar. Tyranitar owned Will without losing health, so it's looking good.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:13 am

Pokemon SS as usual and some Street Fighter IV as well.

The majority of my team is lvl 60 and I got to train with the others. I'm also catching Pokemon and evolving them so they are logged in the NationalDex.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 am

Not liking Kanto very much at all...

I feel they EPICLY messed about with the region. There are too many geographical changes, some places don't even look remotely like their original ones (I'm looking at you Faux-Cerulean City).
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure-rain Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 pm

I recently finished Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of A New World.

It was an absolute push at first. Had to force myself to keep playing, hoping it'd get better.....and it did! I actually quite enjoyed the latter part of the game. The monster system is actually very deep, rivalling pokemon's ev training and etc.

Hard to explain, it's a good diversion from pokemon though. Very Happy

The story is okay, s'got a good twist at the end. But at the end of the day...it's still a tales game and as such is....somewhat average.
Azure-rain
Azure-rain

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 am

Pokemon HeartGold. Beaten all 16 leaders, training up to about Level 70, which is my optimal level for Red. I'm also gonna go legendary hunting and trying to fill at least the Johto Dex.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:11 am

Soul Silver. Just beat the E4, the last battle near the end I nearly pooped maself...

Spoiler:

Anyway. Happy Cory. Kanto Time ^_^
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:00 am

Been playing the hell out of Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and I'll probably continue to for a little while. Just 200%ed the PSN version I bought recently(requires a US account and a US PSN card though, not available in Europe) and I'm going to commence a glitch run, epicly breaking the game XD

Also got plans to tackle Richter mode and the PSP exclusive Maria mode (both of which look like they'll be quite a challenge...).
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am

HeartGold as usual. Beaten all 16 gyms, going around training and catching Pokemon.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:49 am

Im going to leave Pokemon for a bit. Im going to juggle between JC2, God Of War III (again) Going to try and get that 100% Plat and also returning back to Uncharted 2. About time I played the game again and also get that 100% Just need 1 trophy but just done a update which also requires multiplayer trophies which is pretty ace.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:33 am

For me, I'm gonna stop playing HeartGold when I get bored of it. I'm currently trying to fill up the Johto Dex while training for Red (going to get the team to Lv70).

However, soon, I'm gonna start playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Love that game Very Happy

Currently playing various iPod touch games Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 am

Just Cause 2 (Does crashing a jet plane into a colonel count as an assasination?)

Pokemon HeartGold - Just leveling up and doing the legends atm (Zapdos/Moltres/Articuno/Mewtwo/Rayquaza/Lugia)
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thompo555 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 am

Doing a spot of mw2, most likely it wil be cack in the box because someones pissin me off on multiplayer.

Need the trophies for spec ops. Anyone up for it?
Thompo555
Thompo555

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:15 am

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. Doing a Danger Mario run for the second time.

Also, HeartGold passively.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum