TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing right now?

+19
cheezysplosion
rbevanx
Azure-rain
Kuroneko
Lady Catrin
Pwiimus
shinkukage09
PlatinumSamusUK
Smudge
Ben64
Matt
Darren
Wido
Vexan
Dunncor
RawkHawk
NotNamedJohn
Ghost
Komodo_Zero
23 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

What are you playing right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by RawkHawk Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm

AAI:ME, Picross 3D, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now? - Page 19 Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 am

Super Paper Mario, and I've just gotten through...

Spoiler:
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 am

I played Batman Arkham Asylum for half an hour last night before turning the 360 off. Not had much playtime on the 360 over the past 2 days. I will certainly be playing from tonight well up to the weekend to make up for it.

I still know where the Riddler challenges are and how to do them. So, maybe the experience of diving that little extra into the game could well be my best playthrough. I had the game on the PS3. I'm doing a Ian.... *Cough* Borderlands *Cough*
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 am

My copy of MW2 has arrived so I just been giving that a play at the moment. Shall be playing Batman later on though.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:35 am

Ashworthy-Harvington wrote:Super Paper Mario, and I've just gotten through...

Spoiler:

It's my least favourite Paper Mario game (and, if you add it into the other RPG games, my least favourite Mario RPG), but that chapter is really good.

Spoiler:

Anyway, AAI:ME.

Spoiler:
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am

Naturally, I'm playing through DKCR. On the one hand I'm worried I'm ploughing through it at ridiculously fast pace (I'm on World 6 already Shocked ), but at the same time it's an incredibly challenging game with creative level design.

There's a great irony to Donkey Kong Country Returns: the original Donkey Kong Country's main selling point was the fact it raised the bar in terms of graphics, which at the time were state of the art. This game's main selling point is that it's a retro throwback.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 am

Finished Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Spoiler:
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 am

I've decided to go through Fallout 3 again, mainly because it's cheaper than buying what is essentially a £40+ expansion pack (it's gonna be a while before I get New Vegas). At the moment my character is in the middle of the mission where you have to rescue Reiley's Rangers from the Super Mutants in the hotel.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:57 am

Playing a few different 360 games to get achievements, mainly Beautiful Katamari.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 am

Been playing quite a few games lately. Batman Arkham Asylum, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Fable 3 and the odd online game on BlOps.

Today I restarted Mass Effect. For some reason. The story to Mass Effect 1 seems more powerful and engrossing to be attached to it than the second. Don't get me wrong, this is no bad comment to ME2. More like the story has far greater depth with the characters with dark secrets to unearth if you upgrade charm or intimidation to get more info out of people.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 am

Sonic Unleashed. I actually liked the game. Until the final zone. Absolutely awful level and awful bosses. The achievements are annoying too. Some of them are easy, but some of them are absolutely ridiculous. Getting the werehog to maximum level is an absolute joke. No wonder people downloaded the DLC when it's meant to give you mega EXP. And apparently the DLC levels are better than the in-game levels. 360 version btw. I'm only playing this now for one achievement, then leaving it.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:29 am

Fallout New Vegas and Battlefield BC2 Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm flitting between Fallout 3 and No More Heroes. In Fallout I've reached the "Broken Steel" DLC and have already done Operation Anchorage (I really wanted to get my hands on the awesome Gauss Rifle and Chinese Stealth Suit). In No More Heroes I'm fighting Holly Summers (And still making comparisons to Scott Pilgrim: people explode into coins, a list of eccentric rivals, nerdy protagonist, 8-bit sound effects and so on).
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

LittleBigPlanet2

It be a bit hectic lol
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by NotNamedJohn Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Pokemon Red, Metroid Prime, some Donkey Kong Country Returns, and I've been meaning to go back to Metroid: Other M to beat it on Hard mode but haven't since I got pwned by the purple invisible monster thingies.
NotNamedJohn
NotNamedJohn

http://logicallyparadoxical.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 am

Alan Wake Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum