TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you playing right now?

+19
cheezysplosion
rbevanx
Azure-rain
Kuroneko
Lady Catrin
Pwiimus
shinkukage09
PlatinumSamusUK
Smudge
Ben64
Matt
Darren
Wido
Vexan
Dunncor
RawkHawk
NotNamedJohn
Ghost
Komodo_Zero
23 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

What are you playing right now? - Page 18 Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by Pwiimus Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 am

Wii Party Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now? - Page 18 Empty Re: What are you playing right now?

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 am

Finally got round to buying "No More Heroes" (whoever said the Wii couldn't have "hardcore" games is deliberately ignoring games like this). The similarities with "Scott Pilgrim" are uncanny. Very Happy
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Not only No More Heroes, but also

Madworld
Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
Muramasa
House of The Dead Overkill
CoD 3
CoD WaW
CoD MW Reflex
CoD Black Ops
Goldeneye
No More Heroes 2

Plenty of Hardcore lol

Have owned and played NMH b4 and it's for sale locally for a fiver so I may give it another go Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Been playing Fallout: New Vegas hell of a lot. Can't wait till I get Fable 3 and SvR11.

On my 3rd playthrough with New Vegas. I made multiple saves, so they count as other playthroughs. lol
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:01 am

Is it any better than Fallout3?
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 am

Pwiimus wrote:Is it any better than Fallout3?

I'm finding it more better than Fallout 3. Definitely have more colour to it than F3 has. You will pick up things from Fallout 3 into New Vegas, and you could go deeper if you want into the history between F3 and Vegas.

You will become more sidetracked with New Vegas than Fallout 3. I know Fallout 3 was more Super Mutant when wandering the wasteland. Whilst New Vegas offers more in the wandering and enemy type. Deathclaws are still a pain in the ass still.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 am

Been playing New Vegas, Fable III, Force Unleashed II and Smackdown vs Raw 11. All great games, complete New Vegas and Fable III once each (Replaying both), FUII is goin well and SvR I've done Jericho's RTWM
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 am

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light.

Spoiler:
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 am

As part of my, ahem, "Research"* , I've dug up my copy of Donkey Kong Country and dusted of the SNES. While the innovative graphics were impressive in 1994, they don't exactly stand up nowadays - the game-play certainly does, though Very Happy. Even if I am stuck in everyone's least favourite part of a platform game - the Ice World.

(* My latest idea involves 'tag-team' platformer game-play, similar to the DKC games)
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 am

I hated the Ice World. When I was a kid though, I was stuck in one of the factory levels on the oil drums because I had no patience and didn't realise I had to wait.

Anyway, Picross 3D. <3
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 am

Currently playing Saints Row 2.
Recently been playing Wolfenstein.
Will soon be playing BioShock.

Got to love the PC, bought all 3 of these in the last week for £6.48 santa
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:00 am

Amazing prices Very Happy PC games go quite cheap, nice advantage

Anyway, Picross 3D with the occasional bit of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:18 am

Indeed, Wolfenstein was 99 pence, BioShock £1.49 and 4 quid for SR2, those last 2 were downloads off of Games for Windows Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 am

I recomend getting Age of Empires III for 10p on Games for Windows whilst you're there, Pwii Razz
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Nice bargains there, Pwii Very Happy

I played a bit of 'N+' on the DS earlier, but as per usual I got annoyed to the point of switching it off. Not a bad game, just incredibly difficult/frustrating. Somewhat ironically it's a good 'pick up and play' game.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Dunncor wrote:I recomend getting Age of Empires III for 10p on Games for Windows whilst you're there, Pwii Razz

Not my kind of game, but 1 of my kids will love it so downloading as I type lol, cheers for the heads up pirat
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:07 am

Ashworthy-Harvington wrote:Nice bargains there, Pwii Very Happy

I played a bit of 'N+' on the DS earlier, but as per usual I got annoyed to the point of switching it off. Not a bad game, just incredibly difficult/frustrating. Somewhat ironically it's a good 'pick up and play' game.

Agreed. I love N, both the flash game and the DS game. However, it's difficult as hell.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 pm

I've been playing:
Call of Duty Black Ops
Halo Reach
Fable III
Secret of Monkey Island 1

Will be getting a few XBLA/GOD games tomorrow in the Black Friday sale on XBL

Last edited by Dunncor on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm wondering what world you live in where 3 URL Tags are needed for 1 Link, Mr Admin ;))
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 am

I'm one level and two boss fights away from completing Donkey Kong Country on the SNES (that last level isn't called "Platform Peril" for nothing Shocked ). It's all in preparation for Donkey Kong Country Returns, of course. I'm playing New Super Mario Bros, dare I say it, rather casually (I.e. playing a couple of levels at a time).
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 am

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

T'is good.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 am

Been playing quite a few games over the last 2 weeks. Arcade title games, Reach and BlOps. However. I have completed all my games on my shelf, set from Kameo which at the moment. I cannot get use to the controls, so I'm relishing the chance to get a new game. Something new such as Hot Pursuit would be nice or Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, which I know I already have. Thanks to Dad for telling me that he got it.

Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 am

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.

Can't wait for AAI2. We got new pictures recently of another case, which looks good.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 am

If it isn't Reach its BlOps. I got Batman Arkham Asylum on the way for £9.99 for the X360. Even though I got it on the PS3.... I blame Ian for this trend. *Cough* Borderlands *Cough*
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 am

I've been playing a mix of games the past few days

Cod Blops
Banjo N&B
Fable III
Halo Reach
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 am

Halo Reach, Star Wars Force Unleashed II on Unleashed dificulty, Donkey Kong Country Returns, all great games Very Happy
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum