TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 360 game you have played so far

5 posters

Go down

Best 360 game you have played so far Empty Best 360 game you have played so far

Post by rbevanx Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Well for me mine have been Dirt 1 and Dead Space.

I think Dead Space is the new Resident Evil and I have found it really engrossing, made me jump a couple of times and a really good challenge.

Dirt 1 is what a rally game should be, with stunning open circuits from around the world that are better than PGR for me.
I think Dirt 2 was a let down as it was more of an arcade game and became less of a rally game because of that. I also didn't like the decision to remove most of the open circuits.

Any what other people's favs on here?
rbevanx
rbevanx

Back to top Go down

Best 360 game you have played so far Empty Re: Best 360 game you have played so far

Post by Ghost Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:43 pm

This is a toughie...

I've really enjoyed a lot of my games but to have only one...

I'll list my top 3

#1, Mass Effect 2: Improves the original in every way and features one of the most O_O worthy endings ever, Oh and its a Bioware RPG so instantly a win,

#2, Borderlands: I've really learned to enjoy this game and I love just exploring and trying to level up, The addition of online co-op is awesome and I enjoy playing it with Dunncor.

#3, Fable II: Another RPG... This was one of my first games after I got my own 360 last year. I've spent ages leveling my character up and maxing out almost everything. I'm hyped to see how Fable III will turn out later this year.
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Best 360 game you have played so far Empty Re: Best 360 game you have played so far

Post by PlatinumSamusUK Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Bioshock for me. I'm attracted to it by the way you can play through it learning as little or as much about the events that lead to your being in the situation the game puts you in as you like, just like in Metroid Prime, but with scans replaced with audio diaries. It also had excellent narrative, good pacing and a really nice plot twist.
PlatinumSamusUK
PlatinumSamusUK
The Regginator

Back to top Go down

Post by rbevanx Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:28 am

I'm really gonna have to check out Boarderlands at some point, loads of people have rated it highly.
rbevanx
rbevanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Easily Mass Effect 2, followed by Crackdown, Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead 2.
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Add Borderlands to that, not exclusive I know but bloody good fun Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumSamusUK Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 am

I appear to have forgotten about the Guitar Hero III demo. Call this a favourite game ammendment.
PlatinumSamusUK
PlatinumSamusUK
The Regginator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 04, 2010 5:27 pm

I've not owned a 360 for long, so i've not played a wide variety of games. However, i've enjoyed the Halo Reach Beta recently, and Blur is quite fun...both beta's though, I am awaiting the full games.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down