TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals).

4 posters

Go down

The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals). Empty The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals).

Post by Scabby Sid Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Because you guys merged the superior section of the forum with this deformed cousin, I have to post this here:

Here Is a link to all of Bioware's TOR-related stuff from E3

The trailer they unveiled:

Scabby Sid
Scabby Sid

Back to top Go down

The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals). Empty Re: The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals).

Post by Wido Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:15 pm

So want Star Wars: Old Republic. I think everybody wants a piece of that action which the Old Republic game is offering. Suppose I will have to settle for Force Unleashed II, which I must say. Looks pretty good also.

You can offically take that 'casual' out of the equation. The 'hardcore' term is back for Nintendo and its about time!
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals). Empty Re: The real winner of E3 (Nintendo is for casuals).

Post by GhostAnime Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 am

I don't understand the title?
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:47 am

I think he's refering to how the forum is flooded by Nintendo titles and this one might have got overshadowed. Just fix the topic title please to be more clear.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down