TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ*

4 posters

Go down

Will Cataclysm tempt you to start playing World Of Warcraft?

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Voteba1913%World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Voteba20 13% 
[ 1 ]
World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Voteba1913%World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Voteba20 13% 
[ 1 ]
World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Voteba1974%World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Voteba20 74% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 8

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Empty World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ*

Post by Matt Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:50 pm

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is the third expansion set for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, following Wrath of the Lich King. It was announced at BlizzCon 2009 on August 21, 2009, though details were leaked earlier.[

It adds a substantial amount of content to the game world, including two new races (Goblins for the Horde, and Worgen for the Alliance), new race/class combinations, entirely redesigned zones, new battlegrounds to fight in, heroic modes for classic dungeons, flying mounts in Azeroth (previously flying mounts were restricted to the areas of Outland and Northrend), guild leveling and achievements and an increase of the level cap to 85.

Story

The plot of the expansion revolves around the return of the evil black dragon, Deathwing. Last seen in Warcraft II, Deathwing has spent the time that has passed since then mending his wounds in Deepholm, one of the four Elemental Planes, which are prison worlds created by the universe's creators, the titans, to forever contain the raging spirits of the elements. However, his destruction of the barriers that keep the different dimensions apart in preparation for his return to Azeroth triggers a catastrophic cataclysm that reshapes most of the surface of the world, and also leaves it open to attacks from the now freed elementals of the Elemental Planes.

New Features

* Level Cap raised to 85.
* Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor zones are being given aesthetic changes, total revamps and new towns, as well as new high and low level quests.
* Eight new dungeons and five new raids will be added with more to be released with later patches.
* Old dungeons, such as The Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep, will be revamped into level 85 dungeons with normal and heroic difficulties.
* New Battlegrounds and a new World-PvP zone, similar to Wintergrasp, Tol Barad.
* Archaeology, a new secondary skill.
* Flying mounts will be usable in Azeroth.
* Rated Battleground systems allowing arena-level rewards from battleground groups.
* Max-level non-experience based progression through the 'Paths of the Titans'.
* Guild 'leveling' and achievement systems.
* Newly accessable areas such as Mount Hyjal, Uldum, the Sunken City of Vash'jir, and the Twilight Highlands.

Goblins

The goblins are a race of small, green-skinned humanoids, best known for their (current) neutrality in matters between the Horde and the Alliance, their impressive skills when it comes to trading and other such mercantile endeavours, and last but not least their characteristic branch of engineering that often focuses on making things blow up.

Worgen

The Worgen are a race of beast-like humanoids (werewolves). They were once humans from the walled kingdom of Gilneas, but the recent Cataclysm has caused the Worgen plague to spread into Gilneas.

New Races and Class Combinations

In addition to the new races, the current races are being granted new race/class combinations. The new Alliance race combinations are:

* Dwarf Mage
* Dwarf Shaman
* Gnome Priest
* Human Hunter
* Night Elf Mage

The new Horde race combinations are:

* Blood Elf Warrior
* Orc Mage
* Tauren Paladin
* Tauren Priest
* Troll Druid
* Undead Hunter
-------------------------------------------------------------
World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Wowgob10 - Goblins in Cataclysm

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Wowwor10 - Worgen in Cataclysm

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Wow10 - One of the new towns in Cataclysm

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Wowstr10 - A screenshot of a new village in Cataclysm

I'm REALLY looking forward to this expansion, as you may see. It looks like an excellent upgrade. What do you all think of the latest addition to WoW?
Matt
Matt

http://www.thekidsdaily.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Empty Re: World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ*

Post by Darren Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Some gorgeous screens there! I will most likely get this once I get my new laptop or pc.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ* Empty Re: World Of Warcraft; Cataclysm *SPOILARZ*

Post by Kuroneko Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 pm

I will most likely not get this, i'm not a WoW fan....
Kuroneko
Kuroneko

http://fushigihaven.invisionplus.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Smudge Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 am

I don't think I'll ever play WoW, although the Worgens are looking so badass I might change my mind.
Smudge
Smudge

http://kingsmudge.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down