TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Ends With You

3 posters

Go down

The World Ends With You Empty The World Ends With You

Post by RawkHawk Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:09 pm

If you know nothing of this game, it's a rare gem on the DS. Many places have named it in the Top 20 DS games, but it's so hard to find because it's so underrated. It's a beautiful game made by Square Enix (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest) and Jupiter (Spectrobes, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories), set in modern-day Shibuya. A troubled boy called Neku wakes up in the busy Scramble Crossing with no memory of who he is. He recieves a text telling him if he does not go to a certain place, he will be erased. Soon, he finds himself trapped in a game controlled by Reapers, who control his entire existence.

This game isn't really well-known, but is amazing. I've been trying to get people to play this game (as some know better than others), but how many of you have played this game?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You

Post by Darren Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 am

It's on my list of things to play, i've heard you talking about this game so much, and i've seen how you praise the game so highly...i'll have to try it.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am

Beware, it's now out of print and can be difficult to find. Cory spent ages looking for it and didn't see it in any of his Gamestations. However, the Gamestations near me each have at least 3 copies. Gamestation has it for about £10.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Ebay.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

GhostAnime wrote:Ebay.

Previously, bids went up to around £50 for the game and the lower ones were unreliable. However, with little searching, I found these.

Bid 1
Bid 2
Bid 3
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down