TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it?

+6
Darren
Ben64
GhostAnime
Wido
Ashworthy-Harvington
RawkHawk
10 posters

Go down

If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it? Empty If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it?

Post by RawkHawk Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:30 am

If there were anything, maybe characters, stages, items, Assist Trophies, or what not that you'd like to see in a new SSB, you can detail it to your heart's desires here. You can just name names or go into as much detail as you want. I'll start us off. Mine are in spoilers as most contain spoilers or are done to make them shorter.

Characters

Professor Layton (Professor Layton series)

Spoiler:

King K.Rool (Donkey Kong series)

Spoiler:

Mona (WarioWare series)

Spoiler:

Hector (Fire Emblem series)

Spoiler:

Micaiah (Fire Emblem series)

Spoiler:

Krystal

Spoiler:

Stages

Sootopolis City

Spoiler:

I'll post more another time.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it? Empty Re: If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it?

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:26 pm

I'll admit I've never played any Fire Emblem games ( Sad ), but Micaiah sounds like a great addition - the series could do with more magic users AND female characters. Speaking of which, I'd like to see...

Dixie Kong
Spoiler:

Dawn (Pokemon Series)
Spoiler:

Extra third-party franchises
Spoiler:

Weapon - Wii Remote
It could work as a sword, or as a gun, or as a bowling ball, or as anything else. Suffice to say what the Wii Remote does as an item would be decided at random.

Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it? Empty Re: If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it?

Post by Wido Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am

Well seeing as Mario & Sonic have been teaming up recently in the Olympics plus Sonic makes an appearance in Super Mario Galaxy 2 right?

I would like to see Sonic to be honest. Super Sonic would be good, as during the course of a fight. Chaos emeralds can appear, and when you have collected all 7 or is it 8? lol, Sonic will turn into Super Sonic and pretty much kick everything on the screen Very Happy.

Spoiler:

Stages:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:23 am

Sonic's already in Brawl and wasn't in Galaxy 2 Razz

Anyway, a few more things.

Characters

Lip (Panel de Pon)

Spoiler:

Stages

Dr Mario Stage

Spoiler:

Assist Trophy

Herons (Fire Emblem)

Spoiler:
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 am

Ah but is Super Sonic in Brawl? Very Happy

If not then they can add Super Sonic in or add Knuckles and I'll be happy Very Happy
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 am

He is, he's Sonic's Final Smash Razz
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:19 am

In terms of recognition, I'd say Tails would be a more likely choice than Knuckles. While Knuckles is certainly cooler, Tails has been Sonic's buddy since "Sonic 2" Very Happy.

Since Ganon, Dedede and Bowser are playable villains, why not have Ridley too? The Metroid series should be represented more, plus Ridley has the ability to fly, which only three characters properly had in Brawl.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 am

I'd say Knuckles/Shadow for popularity alone if there were to be a second Sonic character.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:08 am

RawkHawk wrote:He is, he's Sonic's Final Smash Razz

Very Happy my post was pointless then lol.

Dr. Robotnik then? Dr.Eggman sounds shite. ROBOTNIK FOR THE GOOD OLD TIMES!
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben64 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:03 am

RawkHawk, I'd LOVE to have Micaiah in the new SSB, make sure she's permanently on 999% damage all the time though. And when she loses, ALL OF YOUR TEAM LOSES and you have to start the match again. o_o
Ben64
Ben64
Graphics Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:33 am

How about a few paper mario characters?
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:35 am

Ashworthy-Harvington wrote:In terms of recognition, I'd say Tails would be a more likely choice than Knuckles. While Knuckles is certainly cooler, Tails has been Sonic's buddy since "Sonic 2" Very Happy.

GhostAnime wrote:I'd say Knuckles/Shadow for popularity alone if there were to be a second Sonic character.

As much as I want Tails to be a second Sonic character over anyone else, I think Knuckles/Shadow would get in for popularity. However, Tails appears a lot more in the Sonic kingdom so that might give him a boost.

Ben64 wrote:RawkHawk, I'd LOVE to have Micaiah in the new SSB, make sure she's permanently on 999% damage all the time though. And when she loses, ALL OF YOUR TEAM LOSES and you have to start the match again. o_o

Micaiah's decent if you use her as a ranged user or a last-ditch attempt to get rid of a cavalier or knight providing nobody else in in range. Shame her speeds sucks. Badly.

/nerd

Darren wrote:How about a few paper mario characters?

I'd say Paper Mario at most. If characters like Toad haven't become Mario characters yet, I think the chances are that just Paper Mario will be in, but that'd be a slim chance. *pun*
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:57 am

I'd also like to see Paper Mario, having the ability to fold up into a plane would be cool for avoiding being knocked out of the arena lol.

Plus the ability to move into or out of the screen to avoid attacks ala Fatal Fury would be cool Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by olimarmaster Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:00 pm

How about professor E. Gadd? He could use F.L.U.D.D., the poltergust 3000, and the brush that dark mario uses in sunshine.

olimarmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:15 pm

olimarmaster wrote:How about professor E. Gadd? He could use F.L.U.D.D., the poltergust 3000, and the brush that dark mario uses in sunshine.

Ha. That could well be interesting to see. I was thinking a one off special. Banjo Kazooie...
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:48 am

If there were a new Super Smash Bros game, what would you like to see in it? Banjokazooie31

'nuff said.
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turner Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:28 am

I'm all about megaman. Theres so many different versions he could easily be incorporated
Turner
Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:54 am

Have there been any new Nintendo franchises since Brawl that would be good to add in? If possible, add in Phoenix or Layton even though they ain't Nintendo. Don't say they can't have a moveset, because people have made one, other people who couldn't have one got one, and they've proved in their games they can fight.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Turner Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Tbh if you can fit in Olimar, you can fit in anyone.
Turner
Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down