TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some of your least favourite games?

2 posters

Go down

What are some of your least favourite games? Empty What are some of your least favourite games?

Post by RawkHawk Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 am

Have you got one of those games which you REALLY hate? One of those games which you want to burn? Whenever you see a kid buying that game, you just want to run up to them and kick them in the face.

For me, one of those games is Sonic 06 (I got it for 360). Usually, criticisms people have with games don't bother me. However, this game's problems were awful. Loading times were long (I could probably go off and read a Harry Potter book and finish it before it finished loading), controls were awful (If you thought Sonic trying to move on the snow level was bad, try Silver using telekinesis on the giant steel balls), and the camera was poor (excuse me, I WANT to see where I'm going). A completely unplayable game.

Shadow the Hedgehog was also awful in my opinion. Better than Sonic 06, but still a game I'd go to therapy for to try and block the memories of it.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

What are some of your least favourite games? Empty Re: What are some of your least favourite games?

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Two Words: Pit Fighter.

A godawful fighting game back from the 16-bit Age. The name is accurate on two accounts - firstly it's all about the underground Pit Fighting scene, but more accurately because this game is the effing Pits. Every single level was the same, there were only two or three damn characters (who all fought exactly the same anyway) and I couldn't get past the second level. Bear in mind I was probably six or seven when I played this, but it put me off fighting games for a long time: considering that this was when Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat were in their prime, that's saying a LOT.

Coming Soon - rants about Bubsy 3D and Somari...
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down