TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Playstation is your favourite?

+3
Komodo_Zero
Pwiimus
RawkHawk
7 posters

Go down

Which Playstation is your favourite?

Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba1917%Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba20 17% 
[ 1 ]
Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba1950%Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba20 50% 
[ 3 ]
Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba1933%Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba20 33% 
[ 2 ]
Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba190%Which Playstation is your favourite? Voteba20 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Which Playstation is your favourite? Empty Which Playstation is your favourite?

Post by RawkHawk Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Out of the Playstations (PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP), which is your favourite?

It's a difficult one for me between the PS1 and the PS2 (Didn't like the PSP, and never played the PS3). I'm going for the PS1 though, because I had better memories with it.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Which Playstation is your favourite? Empty Re: Which Playstation is your favourite?

Post by Pwiimus Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:44 am

You not going to vote then Razz lol

100% PS3 baby Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Which Playstation is your favourite? Empty Re: Which Playstation is your favourite?

Post by Komodo_Zero Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:55 am

It's kinda a tough call for me...

The PS1 was technically my first ever console, but I never really played it properly (I was a kid who didn't know much about gaming, I hardly got any new games). It's only recently with the Final Fantasies and Metal Gear Solid via PSN did I really play any proper games.

The PS2, I was a latecomer. I got my Wii first, and I still don't play it much. Sure, it's got Shadow of the Colossus, Odin Sphere and the MGS games, but I still don't play it that much.

The PS3 is probably my currently most played system of the current generation (a 360 isn't worth the money for me, I'd hardly ever get any games for it outside XBLA, nor would I play it online), and I have a lot of games I wouldn't trade for the world on it.

If you're a gamer like me (read: Japanophile), the PSP is a fantastic handheld, as it practically thrives on the Japanese market. Heck, I don't have a single western developed game for it (though one Korean one... Hi DJ Max!). In fact, one of my favourite games on it never got released outside of Japan, I imported (or eBay'd, Sony imports are technically illegal...).

Tough call, but I'd say the PS3 I think.
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:52 am

PS2 - partially because it was my first non-Nintendo console (though I did get a Gamecube eventually). Spent most of my PS2 years playing the Jak & Daxter, Grand Theft Auto and Tony Hawks games.

My PSP is a glorified MP3 player at the moment.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 am

Pwiimus wrote:You not going to vote then Razz lol

100% PS3 baby Very Happy

Thanks for reminding me to vote! Very Happy
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

PS2 because it brought me MGS2, MGS3, God Of War 1, God Of War 2.

Even though the PS3 brought me MGS4 and God Of War 3, both being the finale game. PS2 won it, because it was simply a badass console to own.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:13 am

Komodo_Zero wrote:The PS1 was technically my first ever console
FUCK the United Kingdom.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by Komodo_Zero Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:26 pm

GhostAnime wrote:
FUCK the United Kingdom.
Now now, play nice.

Also, I still played on my friend's N64 more than the PS1, though I didn't really say that earlier.
Komodo_Zero
Komodo_Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:03 am

I had no beef with the PSone, it's undeniable it had some classic games - Abe's Odyssey is a persona favourite. I may be repeating myself, but when you're one of the few kids in high school who had the N64 instead of the PSone... Lets just say it gave me a legitimate reason to hate fanboys. Especially Sony fanboys.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:36 am

GhostAnime wrote:
FUCK the United Kingdom.

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not, GA. >_>
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:42 am

I'm joking, guys. UK loving Sony to death was a common stereotype many years ago.

GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunncor Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 pm

I need to ask you make it more obvious next time though, Razz Although people in the skype Chat may know how to take it, on the forums it could be seen as quite bad trolling.
Dunncor
Dunncor
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:36 pm

He's just bitter about the Golf Razz PMSL Laughing
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 pm

I hope everybody here knows that I am one of the few people who actually posts very loosely here in terms of being a professional, because we all know that's boring to do 24/7!

He's just bitter about the Golf Razz PMSL Laughing
What's that?
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down