TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Games/Features Would You Like To See On Wii 2?

+6
PlatinumSamusUK
NotNamedJohn
GhostAnime
RawkHawk
Matt
Darren
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Games/Features Would You Like To See On Wii 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Games/Features Would You Like To See On Wii 2?

Post by GhostAnime Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

You mean an MMORPG?
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

What Games/Features Would You Like To See On Wii 2? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Games/Features Would You Like To See On Wii 2?

Post by NotNamedJohn Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm

GhostAnime wrote:a true Kirby 3D game sounds shitty if you ask me.
Blasphemy! Razz
GhostAnime wrote:You must be talking about Kirby Air Ride which wasn't that bad; but a Kirby Adventure 3D game would sound pretty difficult to pull off.
Back in the day, so would a 3D Mario or 3D Zelda game. Back in the day, 3D, period, was difficult to pull off.

If someone handed you Super Mario Bros. on the NES, and you played it for awhile, without knowledge or foreknowledge of 3D games, you would think it's crazy to put Mario in 3D, too. That doesn't mean it can't or shouldn't be done. If you were playing SMB on NES in the late 80's, you would probably think it was even more insane to do Super Mario Galaxy.

Last edited by NotNamedJohn on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addendum)
NotNamedJohn
NotNamedJohn

http://logicallyparadoxical.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Well I dunno. Kirby's gameplay mechanics just doesn't feel right in 3D. Zelda is about exploration; and that already works splendid in 3D (not to mention he did have 3D movements in his past games anyway..) As for Mario, you have a good case for, but for some reason I just can't see Kirby's gameplay working in 3D well. Call be a 100% dumb skeptic. I've played just about every Kirby adventure game. I have to question how things like his powers, bosses, etc work.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:56 am

GhostAnime wrote:You mean an MMORPG?

No, a 3D version of the handheld games.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:52 am

I never really saw the point of making it 3D. Wouldn't really make a difference to me a lot to me it sounds like it'd take a lot of work and make the Pokemon game more tedious than it has to be.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:54 am

But I think it'd get a whole lot of sales. Fan appeal and such. Also, it'd boost console sales majorly.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Smudge Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 pm

A new smash game =D

All I really want is Nintendo to go HD, anything else after that is just for funzies.
Smudge
Smudge

http://kingsmudge.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2