TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS?

5 posters

Go down

What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS? Empty What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS?

Post by Wido Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Currently in the skype chat. I asked some of the guys what they would like to see in Mario's outing on the 3DS.

I put forward Galaxty 3DS, one agreed and some didn't. Sunshine was mentioned, and people prefered Sunshine over Galaxy. We do know that a Paper Mario is coming to the 3DS. Do you think Mario on the 3DS should get a complete new outing than being total remakes from past games?

Drop a comment and let me know what you think!

What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS? Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Soundwave on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS? Empty Re: What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS?

Post by Darren Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

I think we've had enough Galaxy for now, i'd really like to see a new 3D adventure.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS? Empty Re: What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS?

Post by RawkHawk Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 am

Super Mario Sunshine 3DS would be quite nice Smile However, I'd like something new. I wouldn't mind a New Super Mario Bros for the 3DS, but a whole new adventure would be good. I mean, we're getting Paper Mario and Ocarina of Time for the 3DS, so why not an adventure?

btw Scott, maybe I've read your post incorrectly (I probably have, still tired Razz) but the 3DS Paper Mario isn't a remake.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Aye, you read it incorrectly Alex lol. I was just saying that we are getting a Paper Mario but I wasn't declaring it was a remake. Probably my fault on how I word it, but yeah. I wasn't saying that Paper Mario was a remake lol.

Definitely a new adventure for Mario would be best to be honest. Gives the handheld more reason to have a shout at. Like, Galaxy with the Wii and etc.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 am

Ah, knew I was reading it wrong Razz

Actually, I'd like a Mario and Luigi 3DS. Would they improve the graphics or leave them be?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:45 am

Also can anyone imagine a Mario game with an artistic style like Zelda: Skyward Sword?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:50 am

Sure. I kinda almost thought it was done in Super Mario Sunshine.... kinda.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:50 am

Darren wrote:Also can anyone imagine a Mario game with an artistic style like Zelda: Skyward Sword?

Pretty much be Paper Mario but in 3D on what we are getting anyway.

Actually Alex, a Luigi adventure on his own would be cool. Definitely would be different plus I'm sure that Yoshi will also get an outing on the 3DS.
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 am

We've had a Yoshi's Island 2 on the DS, could a third installment be welcome?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 am

Darren wrote:We've had a Yoshi's Island 2 on the DS, could a third installment be welcome?

I've never played a Yoshi's Island game XD. Am I fail on that part? What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS? Icon_razz I might pick it up during the summer. Yoshi's Island 2 that is. Fills the summer with some gaming and past the time till Halo Reach comes out.

Oh, I know slighty off topic or it could actually be a Mario adventure. Bower's Story on the DS? Recommended?
Wido
Wido

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 am

Soundwave wrote:

I've never played a Yoshi's Island game XD. Am I fail on that part? What Mario adventure would you like to see on the 3DS? Icon_razz I might pick it up during the summer. Yoshi's Island 2 that is. Fills the summer with some gaming and past the time till Halo Reach comes out.

Shock horror! Shocked The original is one of the best, if not THE best game I've ever played. The Gameboy Advance version is ever so slightly better (extra levels and all that). In summary, I highly recommend it Very Happy.

Anyway, back on topic even if I'm several months late. I'd personally prefer to see a brand new 3D Mario platform/adventure game rather than a remake. While "Super Mario Galaxy 3DS" does sound like it could work well (I'm imagining Mario flying out of the screen when you use a Launch Star), I'd also like to see a more open-world Mario game set in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:47 pm

<3 Yoshi's Island.

But anyway, I want Mario to try something new on the 3DS, like how Galaxy introducted the space factor to gameplay.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down