TheJoyPads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Kart 3DS

+3
Ashworthy-Harvington
Pwiimus
RawkHawk
7 posters

Go down

Mario Kart 3DS Empty Mario Kart 3DS

Post by RawkHawk Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Damn, not much here on the 3DS front is there? D: I guess I can include this in my 3DS topic making frenzy.

What are you all thinking of this? To me, it's not standing out too much, but I think it has the potential to be a good game.

As for new characters that should be in, I think the game needs to branch out more in terms of characters. Toadsworth should be playable, I think, and maybe include some characters from other parts of the Marioverse. How about WarioWare characters? I'd love to see Mona playable myself. I mean, we got Funky Kong, so why not Mona? I know some people would object to that, but still, it'd be nice to see. How about people from a Mario RPG? Popular suggestions are Rawk Hawk and Fawful, and both would make me happy.

As for tracks, a Chocolate Island track with loads of shortcuts would be great (that's from Super Mario World). And how about Boggly Woods?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart 3DS Empty Re: Mario Kart 3DS

Post by RawkHawk Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:34 am

RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Location : Imaginationland, where you burp where you fart and you fart where you burp :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 am

Looks good, not big on the names of Marioverse characters, so can't really make suggestions lol.

It will however be added to a long list of 3DS games I wish to get Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Despite the fact I'd probably stick to my four favourite Mario Kart characters (Mario, Yoshi, Diddy Kong and... Toadette), I'd love to see more Marioverse characters. 9-Volt, Kat & Ana, Geno, Mallow, Popple, E. Gadd, Vivian (who cares how she'd use the gas pedal - King Boo manages it somehow!). I can imagine the 3D technology would make races seem even more fast-paced and hectic - imagine the Blooper ink spraying out of the screen, or red and green shells flying out at you, but I think the 3Ds's online capabilities could make this even more fun than Mario Kart Wii (I never could connect my DS to the 'net Sad )
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:34 am

Pwiimus wrote:Looks good, not big on the names of Marioverse characters, so can't really make suggestions lol.

It will however be added to a long list of 3DS games I wish to get Very Happy

Same here, there's quite a few 3DS games I want.

Ashworthy-Harvington wrote:Despite the fact I'd probably stick to my four favourite Mario Kart characters (Mario, Yoshi, Diddy Kong and... Toadette), I'd love to see more Marioverse characters. 9-Volt, Kat & Ana, Geno, Mallow, Popple, E. Gadd, Vivian (who cares how she'd use the gas pedal - King Boo manages it somehow!). I can imagine the 3D technology would make races seem even more fast-paced and hectic - imagine the Blooper ink spraying out of the screen, or red and green shells flying out at you, but I think the 3Ds's online capabilities could make this even more fun than Mario Kart Wii (I never could connect my DS to the 'net Sad )

I agree with those characters, specifically E.Gadd and Vivian. I'd like some more RPG characters as said. How about adding in Pauline?
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashworthy-Harvington Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:09 am

RawkHawk wrote: I agree with those characters, specifically E.Gadd and Vivian. I'd like some more RPG characters as said. How about adding in Pauline?

Now that's old-school. Even better, they could bring back Donkey Kong Junior (and make me feel really old for remembering the original Super Mario Kart).

Now this may be a controversial suggestion, but I reckon they should bring back the tag-team aspect from "Double Dash", letting players use two characters*. Not exclusively, of course, but have it as a game-play mode.

*Another reason to include WarioWare characters - Kat & Ana, Dribble & Spitz, 9-Volt & 18-Volt...
Ashworthy-Harvington
Ashworthy-Harvington

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostAnime Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:11 am

I just want it to be online with all or most courses.
GhostAnime
GhostAnime

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 am

Ashworthy-Harvington wrote:
RawkHawk wrote: I agree with those characters, specifically E.Gadd and Vivian. I'd like some more RPG characters as said. How about adding in Pauline?

Now that's old-school. Even better, they could bring back Donkey Kong Junior (and make me feel really old for remembering the original Super Mario Kart).

Now this may be a controversial suggestion, but I reckon they should bring back the tag-team aspect from "Double Dash", letting players use two characters*. Not exclusively, of course, but have it as a game-play mode.

*Another reason to include WarioWare characters - Kat & Ana, Dribble & Spitz, 9-Volt & 18-Volt...

Yeah, agreed with Donkey Kong Junior. Maybe finally add in Kamek too?

I like that idea, but also as a mode. Characters like Kat and Ana would work well there.

And same GA, I don't see why it wouldn't be online though.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:10 pm

GA I completely agree, i'd love to see a ton of courses, instead of having 32 courses why not 64? Let's get as many as possible and make them all online! Smile

In regards to characters I love those suggestions.
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwiimus Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:36 am

How about a track editor aswell? Very Happy
Pwiimus
Pwiimus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wido Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 am

Would be awesome if Mario Kart 3DS captured most of the Mario Kart games. Mario Kart DD for introducing team mates and with Mario Kart Wii introducing the bikes. Having the best of both worlds would make Mario Kart 3DS a really good game, even though it would be if they didn't have what I just said.
Wido
Wido

http://thejoypadsnews.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:12 am

Pwiimus wrote:How about a track editor aswell? Very Happy

Diddy Kong Racing on DS had a track editor so why not Mario Kart 3DS!

I agree Pwii (hehe that rhymes <_<)

I Think with the larger space capacity for 3DS games we can expect more tracks, karts/bikes, characters and a better online mode with Challenges like on the Wii version!
Ghost
Ghost
Admin

http://www.thejoypads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RawkHawk Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am

I love the idea of a track editor, it'd make the game stand out. However, something else to make it stand out would be nice too.
RawkHawk
RawkHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Track editor definately has my vote, perhaps a sort of forge mode where you can take elements from other tracks and add them to your own custom track!
Darren
Darren

http://www.shinesparkers.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down